Works Applications Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Minato-ku, Tokyo; Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer: Masayuki Makino; hereinafter "WAP") is pleased to announce that we have received the order for COMPANY, a HCM & payroll package software developed by WAP, from the Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc. (Headquarters: Hiroshima City, Hiroshima Prefecture; President Shigeo Shirakura; hereinafter “Chugoku Electric Power)”. The Chugoku Electric Power has chosen the systems of COMPANY HCM & Payroll, COMPANY Attendance Management, and COMPANY Workforce Self-Service. The reason of the selection of the software is because;
1) COMPANY can respond to complicated HR and payroll systems with its standard features.
2) COMPANY can easily achieve system developments to a multiple number of other companies.
3) Compared to other ERP packages, COMPANY has made it possible to implement managements of the conditions of personnel and labor in a large scale at lower costs.
Amid tough low-cost competitions due to the deregulation of the electric power industry, Chugoku Electric Power will employ this system in order to connect the relevant processes seamlessly including entering / referring of the information on the condition of the labor / application and reports of each employee. Using the system, the company aims to improve the efficiency of indirect operations and the cost sufficiency for system managements, and to centralize business processing including those of the group companies.
What is COMPANY, a HCM and payroll package software for large companies?
COMPANY, a HCM integrate package developed especially for major companies, has been used by approximately 110 major domestic companies (the number of employees: over 1,000) since 1997. Compared to other ERP packages, the software is highly adaptable to any business processes. Chugoku Electric Power is the second client of power companies, and we are enthusiastic in developing businesses using our business know-how. The following is the main features of COMPANY.
1. COMPANY can respond to various business processes of major companies in Japan with its standard features, so users do not need to fix the programs to adjust it to meet the condition of each company.
2. COMPANY makes it easy to respond to the management systems of a multiple number of companies of a group business and its department system.
3. The software version can be upgraded for free including the installment of new technologies.